With your video campaigns up and running, you’ll want to begin tracking various aspects of campaign performance. Twitter Ads Manager allows you to quickly create, export, or share reports across a variety of metrics and time periods.
Reporting can help you understand performance at various levels of granularity, from funding sources, campaigns, and ad groups, to audiences and creatives.
These reports will help you optimize campaigns to reach their full potential and to present status and campaign reports to your colleagues and clients.
Twitter’s reporting tools are powerful and can be used whether you’re a campaign novice or a true expert. Below, you’ll find the key elements you’ll need to create and share your first video campaign reports.
- Summary reports - these most commonly run reports present pre-defined metrics for various campaign objectives and formats. Select the summary you’d like from the drop down list including both: In-Stream Video Views and Promoted Video ad views.
- Summary breakdown - provides commonly used reporting dimensions including: Days, placement, creatives, and additional options.
- Options for exporting and sharing reports for additional analysis and collaboration.
- Campaign and audience dimensions can also be selected to dive more deeply into performance at the campaign, ad group, ad, or audience level.
- Customize Metrics - add any metrics you’d like to see in your dashboard.